- System: Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space (DWAITAS)
- Setting: Sometime during the new series – but in 18th century London. Non-native characters do not need to come up with a backstory of how they came to be there.
- Player Knowledge: None required
- Rules Knowledge: None required (rules are quite simple)
- Allowed Characters: Any race in Doctor Who (requires GM approval), Human or variant of does not require approval. No Time Lords. Prefer no “mindless” or drone-like races either (no Daleks, Cybermen or infected/possessed race types)
- Notes: Character backgrounds may be modified for plot reasons. Game will be played online. Story Points will be awarded for player contributions (on the Obisidian Portal website).
Game and character discussion thread-
How did my character get here?
- Time & Space rift (either if right time or in London, or both if not).
- Planted agent (knowing or sleeper)
- Randomiser on a time travel machine
- Spaceship crash (or landing) plus or minus a space anomaly to put you in the right time
- Transported there by a godlike being (Guardian, Osirian, Omega, the Time Lords)
- Meeting a strange person and annoying them
- Accidentally stepping into the wrong shadow
- Being part of an experiment by a time capable race
- Visited by a giant raven
- Something else
- I don't know